Wednesday, June 1, 2011

week 5


Hi um I am home! Its a nice place. NO complaints I am just trying to settle in. Jeffs company worked hard to get us a better neighborhood and a place that would be best for little man Max.

So last night was the first night we stayed here. The apartment was emptied yesterday!! So all we are waiting on is all of our shipments. I awoke to Jeff too sick to go to work so we have had a pj morning. I told a long walk after lunch and took some picutres. I was a little more inspired to write when I arrived home from walk but I instead did some coloring with Max. Sorry people! All I have is pictures.

I can tell you about the walk though. I almost circled the small lake by my house is little stokka lake (translation). I walked past the lake to where the path ended and back to the lake where they have a gravel path close by the shoreline. Half of the lake is surrounded by tall yellow grass that looks like wild wheat. The wind gives the grass volumes!! then there are lily pads littered all around the edges of the lake. Then on the path I found cute geese. Then to my surprise I found sheep in the distance, along with big healthy cows! I guess I haven't seen enough cows in my life, cause all of them were sitting. Must ask jeff why. It was like the California cheese add for happy cows make great cheese. Then I wasn't prepared for the swan. I saw something white and huge in the distance that was odd, I figured it was a large white rock in the water, or a boat, but I got closer and saw this large swan. It was alone though I hope it has a mate. To call it beautiful would be a bit contrived, but it was just beautiful. I saw big black slugs! I found huge towering bedrock that interrupted the view and made me feel like I was in a dark forrest. I found a bush that grew from the top of one of these large stones.

Okay well I am fighting with max about the couch not being a jungle gym, so I have lost that loving feeling of gab. Night all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment