Friday, October 28, 2011

I have been busy

SO I need to post pictures. Its on the todo list today :).

I have been baking, cooking, no crafting ;(, and planning more for this ole blog. Ole in norwegian is 'ola' btw.

Wednesday morning I remembered you again blog I was on the last half of my walk and enjoying the sunrise. I was smiling outright people, it was shameful ;). I was trying to figure out again where the sun starts and sets in our sky, then I was trying to imagine the earth and the sun exposure for Norway. I was in this though for 2 minutes strait (long time, I hang with a 5 year old) and crinkled my nose and thought 'this shouldn't be so hard'. I shook off the guilt with 'here comes the sun', and thought maybe its the brain drain of asthma. Yes thats what I will tell myself. I even kicked the leaves on the way to and from the lake wednesday, I was giddy not oxygen deprived then. Did I come home and write you... no sorry.

Today Friday... on the same o walk I remembered you again when I found my sweet leaves in a soppy hot mess on the sidewalk. This is a lesson: play in the leaves while you can. They need to see the mulch pile. So more about the walk today. Pooh tastic pooh all over the sidewalks today. Especially around the lake. I am thinking the sheep might have ventured out of their double fence inclosure to stand on the sidewalk/toliet and go back to their green grass to eat and mock me dodging the pooh. Thanks sheep. I know they can get by one inclosure. Have you ever watched Shawn the Sheep, its eye opening about the real lives of sheep. And now as the pouring rain beats the window I am thankful I walked earlier.

I have had our car all week with Jeff being in Belgium. So I have driven downtown finally, parked in a parkering garage. Yes its called 'parkering'. Once I finally removed the driving bandaid (only driven to 3 places) I feel like a freer bird thank you Bliss! My new partner in crime, TB (for That B, TOB didn't work) she and I went clothing shopping yesterday. It was the most normal I have felt in a while. Also speaking of normal, TB told me about how many moms hang out afterschool at the playground and allow their kiddos to play. So tuesday, wednesday & thursday max played to his hearts content!! He now calls it his recess. We will be able to do it next week since Jeff will be in the US next week. Boo I don't get to go, but I do get him to bring back a whole suit case full of home ;).

Well now the sun is out, la. Time for a walk if I could have seen the future.

bye folks

No comments:

Post a Comment